Wellbeing Supporters are SJA WA employees and volunteers who have undertaken mental health training to support their peers, they can provide initial support and guide you through available support options. Find out more about the program here.
- Are approachable, supportive and care about their fellow peers.
- Are available for supportive, confidential conversations relating to personal or work-related difficulties.
- Have undertaken mental health training to help and connect you to appropriate support when required.
- Can guide you through the SJA WA and external support options available.
- Volunteer across metro and regional areas
For more email us here: email@example.com